Stream Services delivers innovative software and instrumentation that transforms data into productive and cost-effective drilling solutions.
We thrive on being innovative and are focused on advancing our technology and providing unrivaled support and exceptional value to our clients.
At Stream Services we offer a wide range of opportunities both in the office and in the field. We pride ourselves in providing our employees with a work environment that encourages open communication at all levels of the organization and the ability for career growth and development.
If you're looking for a challenging and rewarding place to work, we invite you to join the Stream team!
Field Service Technician
The Field Service Technician is responsible for performing regular onsite inspections of product operation and servicing/repairing Stream Services’ equipment as needed. This individual is also accountable for providing onsite training to Customers on how to use our equipment.
Responsibilities also include:
• Perform Rig Surveys, Rig-ups and Rig-downs for all Stream Services’ equipment.
• Perform remote checks on a daily basis to monitor the Customer’s operations.
• Perform weekly on-site visits to inspect product operation and assess Customer satisfaction with our
• Respond to service calls, troubleshoot and repair equipment as needed.
• Ensure the completion of all billing and field tickets at the end of each service call prior to Field Service
Technicians leaving the lease.
• Onsite training and overall product education for both our Customers as well as new Field Service
Technicians, including the promotion and sales of additional products and services.
• Maintain inventory on assigned vehicle and rig locations according to Company guidelines and procedures.
• Conduct field inventory audits as required, under direction from management.
• Be aware when rigs are moving location, including skid moves and who it is going to be working for if not
• Ensure inventory is transferred properly to the next Field Service Technician when rigs are leaving the
• Coordinate with other Field Service Technicians and ensure all responsibilities are handed off.
• Perform equipment changes and repairs.
• Responsible for the cleanliness and mechanical up keep of assigned Company vehicle.
• Responsible for keeping required safety tickets current in order to stay compliant with our customers.
• Ensure orderly upkeep of Company lock-up.
• Complete daily Vehicle Inspection sheet.
• Ensure that all applicable ticketing is completed at location and required signatures are obtained.
• Ensure all paper work is submitted to the office in a timely matter.
• Technicians will be at times required to work at elevated heights.
• This is a 24 hour on-call position which may require working long and irregular hours in remote locations.
The successful candidates will have a high school diploma and solid keyboard skills. The individuals must be very organized, analytical, detail oriented and proficient in MS Word, Excel, and Power Point.
Please submit your application to Trent Matycio, Field Operations Supervisor: TMatycio@StreamServices.com